- You can register by clicking on the "Join Now" button and populating your details or by adding your listing. When you add your listing you will automatically be registered. You will receive a username and password via email. If you don't find the email from us in your inbox, please check your all mail, junk or spam box.
- You can login by clicking on the "Join Now" button and populating your username and password details. This will enable you to have access to your User Dashboard whereby business owners will be able to add or make changes to their listing.
- Click on the "Add Listing" button on the home page. Select your preferred price plan and then click on the "Continue" button.
- Populate all details about your listing on the "Submit Listing" page.
- Check the agree to terms & conditions box and click on "Save & Preview". This action will submit your listing. If you need to make changes to your submission you can click on the "Edit" button. Make your changes and click on "Update & Preview". If you are happy with your submission, click on "Pay & Publish". Select your listing and method of payment. Click "Proceed to Next". An invoice will be generated which will require you to make payment via EFT. Use your invoice reference number as the payment reference.
- Your listing will then be reviewed and published by our admin. Note that if payment is not received within a 24 hour period, your listing will be removed.
- Search for your business listing using the search bar and click on the listing.
- On the business listing page click "Claim Now!" which is located at the bottom of the contact business owner form.
- Populate the claim form with the following details so we can validate your claim; a)Business name, b)Business description, c)Business owner's name, d)Business owner's contact number.
- Alternatively, submit your details to email@example.com. Use the subject title "Claim request for business listing".
- Click on "Claim Your Business Now!". We will contact you to let you know the status of your claim.
- You can expedite your claim by sending a WhatsApp text to our admin at (+27 68 512 5198).
- Once your claim is approved your listing will receive a claim badge "tick", and you can start managing your listing via your User Dashboard.
- You will have access to the User Dashboard when you register on our website.
- Login to your User Dashboard with the username and password that has been sent to you via email.
- From your User Dashboard you will have access to the following features; a)Dashboard overview b)Announcements c)Events d)Appointments e)Coupons f)Listings g)Inbox h)Invoices i)Saved j)Ad campaigns k)Reviews l)Bookings m)User profile
- Note that although you may have access to the User Dashboard features, only some of the features may be active for you to use depending on the price plan purchase you made.
- If you require any further support please contact our admin via WhatsApp (+27 68 512 5198) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Exclusive Listings are HomeownersGC's premier listings that are displayed constantly on the site's home page "Exclusive Listings" section for the duration purchased. In order to display your listing as an Exclusive Listing, you will need to have an active listing and then purchase an Exclusive Listing price plan. This purchase cannot be done from your user dashboard and will have to be a separate purchase made to HomeownersGC. Please contact our admin for information on the Exclusive Listing price plan options.
Featured Listings are HomeownersGC's most popular listings that are randomly selected and displayed on the site's home page "Featured Listings" section for the duration purchased. In order to display your listing as a Featured Listing, you will need to have an active listing and then purchase a Spotlight Ad Campaign for the duration you wish your Featured Listing to display. The purchase of a Spotlight Ad Campaign can be done via your user dashboard.